You would like to become a member of MusicTech Germany? That’s great. Since we are the German Federal Association for Music Technology, we provide all legal documents only in German. The membership application process is also in German but other than this, we communicate mostly in English.
There are two things that are mandatory in order to join the association.
1. You need to have an office registered in Germany.
2. Your profession has to be either in music or technology, or both.
The membership fee for organizations is 200,- €/year and for individuals and non-profits 100,-€/year.
Benefits of a membership
As the Federal Association of Music Technology in Germany (MusicTech Germany), our goal is to unite all actors in the field of music and technology under one roof. The diversity and heterogeneity of this industry make it one of the greatest innovation catalysts in the digital age, beyond the music industry. Therefore, membership in the association is open to everyone who has touchpoints with music technology. Nevertheless, if you run a company or not.
- Know-how from the music technology industry
- Free participation in regular meetings, workshops, and seminars
- Prioritized attendance and presence at events of MusicTech Germany
- Discounted participation at events, organized by partners of MusicTech Germany
- Networking opportunities with other national and international actors of the industry
- Access to organizations from vertical industries
- Guidance and support to make great collaborations happen
- Advice on public funding and investment
- Knowledge transfer and talent scouting through participation in round-tables and hackathons
- Agenda setting for round-tables with policy and decision-makers on a regional, national and European level.
- Presence and visibility as a member of MusicTech Germany
- Dissemination of your company’s news in the monthly “MusicTech Germany” – Newsletter
- First-hand information about new regulations and industry trends
- Listing in the speaker database of MusicTech Germany
- Exchange with other members of the association within the MusicTech Germany Slack Channel
- Permission to use the official “MusicTech Germany” logo
- Discounts and special conditions at member organizations and partners of “MusicTech Germany”
- Access to the Members-only area on the website
To apply for membership offline, please download this PDF form, fill it out and sign it.
– by post to MusicTech Germany, Knaackstrasse 8, 10405 Berlin, Germany
– by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org